Wednesday 3 November 2010

Brainstorming



I have been thinking about what would I do for Industry exercises for a week. At the weekend, I went to the tate modern and the london eye for finding inspirations and doing some research for Digital environment group project. After I walked out from the tate, I heard a fire engine sound. I just imagined what would happen in the fire scene and fire engine mindlessly. Just thinking of fire engine, I thought that the fire engine's fierce colour and all the gadgets seemed interesting to chop down. 

Fire Engines







Old fire engine motor bikes




 I found these motor bike fire engines are really interesting and they have very unique shape. 
Also, of course they have gadgets to put out a fire so I thought there will be more fun to re-design with them. As i was searching more motor bike designs, 3 wheel motor bike would suit for my fire engine motor bike than usual 2 wheel motor bike. 



3 wheel motor bikes






Although they are military 3 wheel motor bikes but I like the fact that they have room for more people or loads.  It could be look like a small car as well.


Fire engine toys 





The last one is actually kettle, it inspired me combining fire engine with other objects or creatures. I found the similarity between fire engine's hosepipe and elephant's trunk!


resource of other components (e.g. headlights, front shape of fire engine motor bike, dashboard) 
and etc.










No comments:

Post a Comment