Sunday 9 January 2011

LOD and final shot of Elly







It's all done. Interior and exterior fit each other. I only wish I could have more poly to use so that I could add more assets on the car. I'm satisfied with material of car and props , colours look good. Some people said my car looks like a toy so i should add some clockwork at the back like a wind-up toy car. I actually kept that in my mind and that big handle could be clockwork!

When i had the formative session, I was advised to push myself to harder, keep working on the project and manage time effectively. As I finished my work, I think I kept following on the track very well as the advice. It was hard to juggle with chopshop project and another group project at the same time, but I managed it so I'm pretty happy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment